Tips to help support you and your children during theses uncertain times.
How to respond effectively to the Corona crisis
Do you need support? Please take a look at the Place2Be website.
Support for Children
Support for Parents
Learning Support Page. Here you will find stories and help sheets to explain the Coronavirus and daily activities in pictures.
Free School Meals
April 27, 2020 10:08 am
All children in Reception to Year 2 all entitled to Universal Free School meals (UFSM). However, this is different to being eligable for Free School Meals (FSM) that entitle you to the government voucher school.
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get) (www.gov.uk)
If you beleive that you are eligable to apply for Free School meals, please visit https://www.gov.uk/apply-free-school-meals
If you are entitled to Free School Meals because you are receiving certain benefits, you should have received a voucher from a company called Edenred. Please check your junk or spam folders if you have not yet received it. The Edenred website has full details of how to redeem your voucher.
Frequently Asked Questions for your eCode vouchers.
Home learning or Passwords
Do you have any questions regarding the school, home learning or passwords? – Please use the email address email@example.com to send us your enquiry and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
Active Learn Problems
It has come to our attention that some children have been unable to login to Active learn. It is very important that you login using Google Chrome as your browser or the programme will not work properly, you may also need to enable pop-ups in your browser.
Story Time links
Are you are unable to view the Story Time links? – Using the software VLC Media Player may help. This is a free application that allows you to view many different formats. Children – Please ask your parents before downloading and installing anything from the internet.
Unfortunately, due to the many different tablet, computers and phones in use, we are unable to support you with the installation and use of this software. Please read the instructions on the website carefully.
School Closure Letter to Parents
School Closure Letter to Children